2012 Exponential Notes: Jud WilhitePosted by Jonathan Williams
This post is the seventh in a series from my time at the Exponential Conference in Orlando, FL last month. I will post several others in this same category. I invite you to browse all of the notes that I took.
Exponential – Day 1
1. Do a gut check (5:11-12)
2. Stay a little crazy for God (5:13)
- Ministry is messy because sin is messy.
- If no one has accused you of doing anything crazy lately, maybe it’s because you’re not doing anything significant for God.
- Don’t make your crazy mandatory. And, don’t make someone else’s crazy your crazy. Be crazy for God in the way that he has called you.
3. Be compelled by Christ’s Love (5:14-15)
Notes & Quotes
- “You’re responsibility before God is not a spectacular ministry. It’s a faithful and sincere heart, grounded in what God has called you to do.”
- When you get to the end of life, all that matters is (1) your relationship with God, (2) your faithfulness to his calling, and (3) your faithfulness to the people He has placed in your life.
- You have to be content and joyful with 4 or God will never allow you to lead 4,000.
- We must throw away the old/traditional scorecard, and e,brace the scorecard that God has for us.